OPERATION DROUGHT RELIEF!
RRT'S OPERATION DROUGHT RELIEF INITIATIVE
As part of the Rapid Relief Team’s ongoing commitment to raising funds to support those in need in our community, we have rolled out an initiative to assist the drought stricken farmers in NSW and Southern QLD.
Funds raised from this initiative have been used as follows;
HAY DELIVERED FOR LIVESTOCK & FOOD VOUCHERS FOR FARMING FAMILIES
· 498 bales of hay
· 64 recipients
· FREE Community RRT BBQ lunch on the 11th & 25th August 2018
· 2576 bales of hay
· 347 recipients
· $67,600 worth of food coupons to 52 recipients
· FREE Community RRT BBQ lunch on Friday 17th & Saturday 18th of August 2018 at Condobolin’s Common
· 1690 bales of hay
· 230 recipients
· $54,400 worth of food coupons to 73 recipients
· FREE Community RRT BBQ lunch on Friday 7th September 2018 at Fairfax’s Ag-Quip site
· 706 bales of hay
· 90 recipients
· FREE Community RRT BBQ lunch on Friday 14th September 2018
· 469 bales of hay
· 31 recipients
· FREE Community RRT BBQ lunch on Thursday 27th September 2018
· Top-up loads to Gunnedah and Goulburn (a further 800 bales from Tasmania)
· 3,000 bales to Charleville QLD (1st week of November) and 3,000 bales to Cunnamulla QLD (Date to be confirmed)
How can you help?
To support this initiative by donating funds, please click on the link below to download the form to record your details and method of payment so an official receipt can be issued.
If you would like to support RRT Operation Drought Relief by credit card, complete this online payment page. Please use ‘Drought Relief’ as the Bill/Invoice Reference and ensure you enter the correct email address for us to forward a receipt.
Note: All Australian donations received over $2.00 from are fully tax deductible
We would like to convey how much we appreciate those that have joined with RRT to support Australian farmers and their families in their time of need. It is our donors who have made a real difference on the ground!